In collaboration with Chicken Salad Chick; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
A new restaurant has rolled into Irving and it’s a unique concept from the rest of restaurants around town. The one requirement to really enjoy this place is that you must have a love of chicken salad, and if you don’t? Well this is also the right place to convert you! One of my summer comfort foods is a chicken salad or an egg salad sandwich so finding this place was a gem!
Chicken Salad Chick is a chain of restaurants but it was originally founded in Auburn, Alabama in 2008 by Stacy Brown. The franchise owner, Luis Ibarguengoytia, stumbled across their Fort Worth location and was so impressed by the southern hospitality and the robust menu that he decided to expand the locations. To him, this place checks off all the requirements of exceptional menu offerings and excellent dining experience. From there, Chicken Salad Chick took off and the reason why was the staff’s dedication to creating hand made from scratch chicken salads. I can personally attest to this!
Immediately from the beginning of stepping inside the restaurant, I was welcomed with all smiles and warmth. I was able to do a quick tasting of the entire chicken salad menu which was so fun! They really do make their chicken salads from scratch, and I love the creativity that comes along with it!
The owner’s favorite menu item? Jalapeno Holly
The owner’s little thing? The long, loving marriage he has had with his wife
The Little Things of Chicken Salad Chick
Eating tasty samples
Places that allow combination platters so that you can try different things
When restaurants sell their best selling items or sauces from the menu in a package to take home
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- They have several different types of chicken salad flavors here and all of the ones I tried off of the menu were excellent. It just depends on your personal taste. Below are my favorites:
- Lauryn’s Lemon Basil: For all you lemon lovers. 4/5
- Cranberry Kelli: This one was my mom’s favorite! It’s a good one for people who like to mix savory and sweet. 4/5
- Jalapeno Holly: The one to pick if you want a kick of spice! It’s not super spicy though just FYI for all you spicy lovers. 4/5
- Curry Chicken Salad: This was MY FAVORITE! Chicken salad was always one of my favorite quick lunches to make. I remember a time when I tried to get “creative” with my chicken salads and mixing in curry powder and loved it. So of course I would love this new flavor! 4/5
- Chicken Salads
- They even have packaged chicken salads for you to take home and make future sandwiches or salads
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- Trying the chicken salads again
PARKING: Parking lot in front
Chicken Salad Chick
3341 Regent Blvd
Irving, TX 75063