In collaboration with Felix Culpa; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
Felix Culpa is one of the most beautiful restaurants I’ve seen in a while to pop up in Dallas. Elegance is demonstrated everywhere in the furniture and decor as well as incorporating mid-century modern era artwork. The royal blue furniture and the gorgeous chandeliers invites you to a different world. It’s an amazing place to go after work as it transports you from the daily grind of work to a high end life.
It’s a great place for a date night or a girls’ night out, but be ready to pay a pretty penny! I highly recommend the Grilled Octopus! Their menu is changing as well and I’m hoping they release a happy hour menu soon!
The Little Things of Felix Culpa
A gorgeous restaurant
When a restaurant has a signature drink
Plates that are decorated beautifully
Restaurants with valet parking
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- The menu here is definitely on the $$$. Each dish is greater than $20 which is typical for higher end of Dallas restaurants! This is coming from someone who makes a resident salary haha.
- Yukon Gnocchi: Made with garlic, pickled fennel, lemon, swiss chard, and pickled onion. 4/5
- Grilled Octopus: With fingerling potatoes, prosciutto, olive, red pepper puree, and their special green goddess sauce which is AMAZING. I want that bottled in a jar so I can buy it. Definitely my favorite dish from what I ordered. The octopus was made perfectly with the right texture – not overly chewy! 5/5 ||MO APPROVED||
- Gravlox Salad: With greens, cured salmon, beets, and citrus. A yummy, healthy option! 4/5
- Et Tu Brute Flatbread: Sopressata, crumbled hot Italian sausage, bressola, prosciutto, mozzarella.
- The Felix Culpa Drink: With Grey Goose Vodka, Lillet Rose, raspberries, lemon, and prosecco. 4/5
- Maple Walnut Old Fashioned: I’m not a fan of old fashioned but my friend is, and she approved of this drink!
- New American entrees and sides
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- French Fry Trio, Risotto Fritter, Roasted Bone Marrow
- Duck Confit Orechietti
- New Zealand Lamb Chop
PARKING: Valet parking
3001 N Henderson Ave
Dallas, TX 75206