In collaboration with Blue Sushi; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
This is the place to go when you need to wind down from work or have a dinner date out with your girlfriends or your loved one. They have delicious cocktails and an expansive menu of great sushi! I cannot recommend this place enough and after being here a couple times, I can definitely say this is my favorite place for sushi! The prices are also reasonable as well, especially if you split rolls with friends!
I am partnering with Blue Sushi to give you guys a special offer! $5 OFF if you use my code at the Blue Sushi Uptown restaurant! Can be used during happy hour!
CODE: LTWTHMO. Valid until 04/30
The Little Things of Blue Sushi
Seeing your food coming in the restaurant
Being able to split everything family style
Vast sushi selection
Vast cocktail menu
Picking a random cocktail off the menu and finding it to be your new favorite drink
The feeling at the end of a satisfying meal
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- I have loved pretty much everything I have ordered at this restaurant and here is the long list of everything that I would order again!
- ALL THE ROLLS: Amazon Roll, The Beach, Godzilla Bomb, Green Eggs and Ham, Hot Popper, Lion King, Pretty in Pink, Roja, Salmon Skin Roll, Spanish Fly, Spicy Gringo! They are all so delicious and I can’t wait to come back and order them again! 4/5
- Truffle Salmon: Thinly sliced and drizzled with hot sesame oil topped with ikura and ponzu sauce. 4.5/5
- Charred Edamame: Order it spicy with garlic, soy, and togarashi. This has a spicy kick but not too spicy as well for those who are not spicy lovers. 4/5
- Mango Crab Rangoon: Crispy wonton wrappers stuffed with crab mix, mango, cream cheese, scallion. Such a unique take on crab rangoons which I have a personal weakness for! 4/5
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts: You guys all know that I’m a sucker for brussel sprout dish and this place does it well! 4/5
- Dragon Shrimp: Crispy shrimp in spicy creamy sauce and yuzu sauce. This dish is a great mix of crisp and a little bit of spice. 4/5
- Itchy Seabass: Baked seabass on top of spicy crab mix with serrano, cilantro, ponzu. 4/5
- Chocolate Spring Rolls: Crispy wonton wrappers stuffed with toasted cashews, cinnamon, raspberry puree, chocolate syrup. 4/5
- Cocktails: I’ve only tried two of their martinis and loved it – Samurai Saketini and the Lychee Martini. 4.5/5
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- More off of their sushi and cocktail menu
PARKING: Parking lot behind the restaurant in Uptown
Check out my Dallas, TX – Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
3220 McKinney Ave STE 100
Dallas, TX 75204
Other Dallas Locations: Preston Hollow Village