HAPPY WEEKLY LITTLE THINGS!
Story Behind Featured Image (#305):
Basic Etiquette at the Baggage Claim
- Remember before leaving for your flight to place a unique luggage tag or small scarf around the handle so you can spot your luggage from afar at the baggage claim
- Help those who are struggling to pull up their luggage off the belt
- If you pick up a luggage that’s not yours, don’t toss it back haphazardly
- Don’t crowd and push people around in the area
- If you have a large party, send 1 or 2 people to get all the bags
301. Putting on dry clothes after swimming
302. Peeling a crawfish perfectly
303. Seeing someone use or wear a gift you gave him/her
304. Making eye contact with a person who knows what youâ€™re thinking without saying a word
305. When you see your luggage at the baggage claim in the airport
Do you have any little things in your life?Â Comment below to be featured on the list!