In collaboration with Mudhen; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
Mudhen is one of the restaurants in Dallas that basically brought the farm to table concept to life. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Madison, their event specialist, who spun for me a delightful story of how this beautiful restaurant came about. Many years ago, Mudhen brought a fresh new concept to Dallas that changed the culinary scene. They decided to create a healthy menu and introduce the idea to the community that healthy food could taste good.
The owner of Mudhen is a genius for turning a random building into a beautiful area for people to dine as well as creating a menu full of local ingredients of greens, fruits, and meat that are tasty. The owner even had their own greenhouse placed in the restaurant which you can see from their patio area. Some of the cocktails off of the menu are even inspired and created by their own staff! It is this type of restaurant that makes me excited to watch their progress and see what comes next!
They are constantly changing their menu and introducing new seasonal specials, and recently they have released their Beautimous Bowls feature, and I got the pleasure of trying them and they are excellent! Check them out!
The Little Things of Mudhen
Gorgeous restaurant interior decor
Rotating menu of changing items
A great restaurant patio
When you see your ordered food coming
Creative cocktails that lives up to its name
Discovering a good breakfast place
The first bite of food when you’re really hungry
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- The Perfect Bowl – This bowl has a 44 Farms grass fed beef patty combined with sticky rice, broccolini, and Thai chili sauce. The beef patty was a little bit on the salty side but it was overall a great combination of flavors and I ate every last bit. 4/5
- Jr’s Rotisserie Chicken – Garden herb rubbed free range chicken with sweet potato mash and green beans. 4/5
- Loco Moco – 44 Farms ground beef, bacon and cremini mushroom patty over cauliflower rice, sunny side up Vitals Farm egg, and sriracha vinaigrette. I think this is a great concept of a dish but the ground beef and cauliflower rice combination was good but not great. 3.5/5.
- New English Breakfast – Comes with two eggs, Applewood bacon, chicken sausage, sweet potato mash, roasted heirloom tomato, toast, and dressed arugula. A yummy combination for breakfast! 4/5.
- Their cocktail menu is always changing but I have to say I recommend really trying more of their green cocktails which is unique compared to other places! They taste like a delicious spiked green juice!
- Juices, specialty drinks
- Coffee, matcha latte
- Soups, salads
- Farm to table entrees that rotate around
- Plower Hour: Friday – 4PM to close
- Open late for dinner on Friday and Saturday until 10PM
- Brunch on Saturday (until 3PM) and Sunday (until 4PM)
WHAT Iâ€™M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- Coming back again for breakfast
- Matcha latte
PARKING: Parking lot
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Next to the Dallas Farmers Market at
900 S. Harwood St.
Dallas, TX 75201