In collaboration with Toasted Coffee + Kitchen; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
Toasted has so many qualities in a coffee shop that I absolutely love. The large working space, the vast menu, and quality food to go with quality coffee. It really is one of the best places in Dallas to get work done! I got the chance to speak with Bob, the owner, on how this place got started. He is someone with a variety of experience in the restaurant business; he’s been in the public, private, and private-equity ownership and what he realized was that the key to success, regardless of the type of the business, was having quality food and service. This is what he was determined to deliver, and I think it’s safe to say that he succeeded.
This coffee shop was inspired by West Coast concepts – “larger coffeehouses, coffee/bartender dual responsibilities, fresh-baked bread, artisan toasts, specialty sandwiches, and adequate work and meeting space to capitalize on today’s mobile workforce”.
Bob’s favorite item on the menu? Spicy Eggs in Jail – a crossover between toast and eggs benedict with a spicy kick of jalapenos, guajillo sauce, and spicy cilantro sauce.
Look out for their new location in Ft. Worth!
The Little Things of Toasted
Restaurants with changing seasonal specials
Variety of latte flavors
Coffee shop with a large working space
Coffee shop with plenty of outlets
Taking a sip of hot coffee on a cold day
Coffee shops that stay open late
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- Little House on the Mary -Â This is their version of the Bloody Mary (you can ask for it spicy!). One of the better Bloody Mary’s around town! 4/5
- Latte – If you know me, you know I love myself a good flavored latte and Toasted brings it with all their different flavors – caramel, maple, vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, lavender, cardamom rose, and peppermint! However, I was not impressed with the matcha latte.
- Eggs in Jail – a cross over between eggs benedict and toast! I recommend ordering it spicy! 3.5/5
- Mozza Mia Toast – Basically a bruschetta toast with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic oil. Unfortunately, this toast didn’t really hit the spot for me and I think I would rather eat a bruschetta but I think this should be ordered with a thinner toast. 3/5
- Smokey the Salmon Toast – Smoked salmon lox, mango habanero cream cheese, and cucmbers. 4/5
- Full coffee menu
- Draft beer
- Breakfast served all day
WHAT Iâ€™M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- More of their breakfast menu and specials
PARKING: Parking lot
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Toasted Coffee + Kitchen
5420 Ross Avenue, Suite 180,
Dallas, TX 75206