In collaboration with Detour; all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the restaurants that support Little Things with Mo!
Detour is definitely a detour from your typical donut shops – as the owner would say and I completely agree! You feel it immediately once you step through the doors! They serve craft coffee and the whole interior is completely different in a refreshing way from your typical donut shops. I have to say it is definitely a gem to have in Dallas!
This shop all started due to a life changing event in the owner’s life and because of that, she found the true meaning behind “purpose fuels passion”. With her prior experience of working in her parents’ donut shop, her parents’ amazing support and aid, and her own originality and vision, Detour was born. And what a donut dream it is!
From catering private events to the daily donut shop, this place excels in taste and artistry. Their donut walls are beautiful, their macarons are adorable, and their ever changing menu is a delight to see.
The owner’s little thing? Watching the latte art form as the milk is poured into the espresso.
The Little Things of Detour
Well made coffee
Grabbing a cup of hot coffee on a cold day
Food that looks like artwork
Friendly staff that greet you with warm smiles and greetings at the door
When your coffee is made right
Finding your favorite new donut
Open, spacious street parking in front of the coffeehouse
When the barista fills your coffee cup to the brim
- Fig and Mascarpone Donut: I love seeing how much work bakers put into designing donuts, but I have to say that many times, the donut ends up being too sugary for me, BUT THIS ONE has amazed me beyond all end. I can say with confidence that this is one of the best artisan donuts I’ve ever had. 5/5
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Best PSL I’ve ever had! Actually tastes like pumpkin and not something artificial. 5/5
- Goth Latte: Vanilla latte with a twist! Perfect for a Halloween treat. 4/5
- Tacodeli tacos
- Gorgeous donuts
- Delicious coffee
- Friendly service
- They create special donuts for events and for the holidays!
WHAT Iâ€™M LOOKING FORWARD TO ORDERING NEXT
- Their new menu of doughnuts this year!
- New seasonal lattes
PARKING: Parking lot
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Detour Doughnuts and Coffee
8161 FM423 #250
Frisco, TX 75034