DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: TRIBAL CAFE
One of the things I love about Dallas are all the new cafes springing up around town. This one I’m about to write about popped up a few months ago and I was so excited to try it when I saw a pink latte show up on my Instagram feed. Tribal Cafe is your go to if you need the now “classic” combination of coffee, toast and/or bowl. They focus on providing local ingredients as well as a beautiful look to their plates!
What to Order:
- Jalapeno Cashew Cream Cheese and Cucumber Smash (toast)
- Beet Latte – this definitely has a healthy taste to it
- Smashes (toasts)
- Teas, lattes, smoothies, coffee
- Sandwich, wraps
- Breakfast (oats, parfait, egg sandwich, migas, tacos)
- Cute interior
- Friendly staff
- Fresh ingredients
- Unique lattes
What I’m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Green Goddess Sandwich
- Tribal Greens
- All of their bowls
- All of their smoothies
- Elderberry Latte, Matcha Latte, Chai Latte
Parking: Street parking
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Check them out!
263 N Bishop Ave, Dallas, TX 75208