HAPPY LITTLE THINGS MONDAY EDITION!
Story Behind Featured Image (#166):Â There’s nothing like fresh air on the open road on a road trip. One of the funnest trips I’ve taken is Route 66. My master post about how to do Route 66 in 9 days is coming this blog soon!
161. Running through the sprinklers in the summer
162. Free stuff
163. Looking at old yearbook photos and autographs
164. When your parents actually say “yes” instead of the expected “no”
165. When somebody actually says “bless you” when you sneeze in class
166. Fresh air
167. Watching old home videos
169. A family-sized bag of your favorite chips all for yourself
Do you have any little things in your life?Â Comment below to be featured on the list!