DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: OTTO’s COFFEE & FINE FOODS
This is Dallas’s newest coffee shop and another one that transports me back to my days in Europe of strolling down cobblestone and buying a Liege waffle from a truck on the streets of Belgium! Located at The Adolphus Hotel, this coffee shop adopts a Viennese style (I know but it gives me flashbacks to Belgium!!). What does this means? Coffee served in the most splendor way – on silver trays and with a silver spoon!
My favorite part besides the coffee? Picking up their Liege style waffle, perfectly wrapped in a to-go wrapper! Sweet on its own, you don’t need to add anything but if you want a little more – you can have Nutella on the side!
What to Order:
- Vanilla Latte
- Liege Waffle
- Coffee (Drip, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Cold Brew, Macchiato, Cortado, and many more coffee options)
- Flavored lattes
- Liege waffles
- Many tasty looking baked goods
- You can take the Liege waffle to go easily
- Gorgeous interior
- Good place to get work done – plenty of tables
What Iâ€™m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Another waffle!
- Any of their baked goods!
Parking: Street parking
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Check them out!
Otto’s Coffee and Fine Foods
132 Commerce St.
Dallas, TX 75202