DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: SIP STIR CAFE
There are so many coffee shops constantly popping up in Dallas so how do you know what’s the best one to go to? Well honestly, it just depends on what you’re looking for and I think every new coffee shop brings something new to the caffeine scene in this city. Sip Stir Cafe brings some of the most beautiful lattes to Dallas. Furthermore, in my opinion, it has the best green tea latte in Dallas! You’ll be immediately enticed to this cafe by just taking one look at their beautiful Creme Brulee or Smores Lattes. I guarantee it!
What to Order:
- Creme Brulee Latte – for those who (of course!) are dessert lovers
- Smores Latte – if you are looking for the perfect combination of being near a campfire and having a cup of coffee in one hand, well this is the choice for you!
- Vanilla Lavender Latte – also such a great cup!
- Matcha Latte – I am telling you all – this is the best matcha latte I’ve had in Dallas. You can make it sweet or unsweetened – I like mine sweet and the matcha flavor comes across nicely. Having this cup between my hands on any day puts a giant smile on my face.
- Strawberry Mocha
- Coffee (Drip, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Cold Brew, Macchiato, Cortado, and many more coffee options)
- Latte Seasonal Specialties â€“ including the ones above, Coconut Pie Latte, Pumpkin Spice
- Matcha latte
- Chai latte
- Tea selections and tea lattes
- Pretty coffee shop with plenty of tables and outlets to get work done
What Iâ€™m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Pumpkin spice!
Parking: Street parking with parking in the garage nearby
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Check them out!
Sip Stir Cafe3800 McKinney Avenue # 180Dallas, TX 75204United States