DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: Mudsmith
I love the age we live in where coffee shops are popping up everywhere with all sorts of menus. This is one of the coffee shops in Dallas with a little more than just a simple coffee menu which is exactly what I need at times when I want to head to a place and get work done. The menu not only has coffee but also several other drink items.
What to Order:
- KC Special
- Coffee (Drip, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Cold Brew, Macchiato, Cortado, and many more coffee options)
- Coffee Specialties – Mudslinger, Countessa, KC Special, Iced Toddy
- Matcha latte
- Chai latte
- Italian soda
- Many, many different types of tea selections
- Healthy shots
- Breakfast sandwiches
- Breakfast plates – hashes, burrito, tacos, waffle
- Lunch sandwiches
- Vast menu
What Iâ€™m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Any of their other coffee specialties
Parking: Street parking
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Check them out!
Mudsmith â€“ Lower Greenville
2114 Greenville Ave Dallas, TX 75206
Mudsmith â€“ Centrum/Oak Lawn
3111 Welborn Dallas TX 75219