DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: Sharetea
I first discovered this boba place in Houston in the summer of 2017 and immediately was addicted to their milk teas. I remember being so sad that this place wasnâ€™t going to be in Dallas for me to stop by all the time. So imagine my surprise when I discovered it many months later in Carrollton, TX! Basically a section outside of Dallas (but in the Dallas city area) that has so many great Asian places to eat.
So if youâ€™re looking for high quality milk teas and a menu with a huge variety, then this is the place to check out!
What to Order:
- Any of their boba is probably good but my favorites are just the Classic Black Milk Tea (my go to milk tea option) and their Hot Classic Milk Tea
- Okinawa Milk Tea â€“ Roasted brown sugar
- Milk teas
- Fruit teas
- Brewed teas
- Fresh milk
- Cream teas
- Toppings like mini pearls, jellies, pudding, and the ability to control the sweetness level
- Ability to control the sweetness level
- Area to play games with friends
What Iâ€™m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Any of the bobas!
Parking: Parking lot in front
Check out myÂ Dallas, TX â€“ Ultimate Guide on Where to Eat and Drink!
Check them out!
2625 Old Denton Road, Carrollton, TX 75007