Happy Monday everyone – hope this brings a little joy to your Monday mornings!
Story behind Featured Image (#30): Â Being post night shift call means catching up on some sort of sleep, doing some scrub laundry, and just winding down from your night. For me, that usually means a low key evening with friends or getting some questions/reading done with a good cup of coffee. Of course, all in sweatpants or pjs!
— Home decor from Home Goods and At Home. Friends pillow from Etsys
— Vietnamese Coffee from Eatzis
— Yes Please by Amy Poehler
31. Being able to fall asleep right away
32. Feeling confident when turning in an exam
33. The smell of a barbecue
34. Discovering a new song and instantly loving it
35. Finally remembering the word you had on the tip of your tongue
36. Tearing out a piece of perforated paper perfectly
37. The feeling of relief after finding something you lost
38. Changing into sweatpants
39. When the stoplight turns green before you begin to brake
40. When someone saves you a seat
Do you have any little things in your life?Â Comment below to be featured on the list!