Whether you worked Sunday and still have to work Monday, Monday will always be that Monday. But I believe it is extra important to kick off a new week on a high note so I’m introducing a new hashtag and blog series calledÂ #littlethingswithmo. or The Weekly Little Things
What are they? Basically things or moments or feelings that happen throughout your day that makes your day better, but you may not consciously recognize it. I’ve been compiling this list of little things for around seven years so it’s quite long.
So every Sunday, I’ll be posting 10 little things from my e-mail list + my related photography. My hope is that after you read this list, you will walk away feeling inspired or feeling more uplifted! ðŸ™Œ
1. Coming home after being away for a while
2. The fresh feeling after washing your face
3. Getting in line just before it gets long
4. Being in the car while it is going through the car wash
5. Finding out that youâ€™re having your favorite meal for dinner
6. Accomplishing something people thought you couldnâ€™t
7. The look of vacuumed carpet
8. When someone wants to take a picture with you
9. When everybodyâ€™s in a good mood
10. Immature moments with your friends
Do you have any little things in your life? Comment below!